1 can pineapple slices
1 cup tomato sauce
2-3 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp vinegar
4 baguio beans, cut diagonally
1 potato, cut into thin wedges
1 red bell pepper
1 clove of garlic
salt and pepper to taste
• Cook porkchops in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, just enough to remove excess fats and oil. Overcooking the pork prevents it from absorbing the flavors of the sauce. Remove from water and pat dry with a paper towel.
• Sautè garlic and onion in a saucepan. Add the porkchops.
• Add 1/2 cup water, tomato sauce, pineapple syrup, sugar and vinegar.
• Add red bell pepper and potato.
• Add salt and pepper and adjust according to taste.
• Let simmer for 30 minutes or until pork is tender.
• Add in baguio beans. Simmer until beans are cooked yet still crispy.
• Serve in a plate and top with pineapple slices.