1/2 k of ground beef
100g fusilli pasta, cooked and drained
1 pack tomato and cheese sauce
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
• Place ground beef in boiling water to get rid of fats and unnecessary oil.
• Drain ground beef.
• In a saucepan, saute onion and garlic. Put the ground beef and saute. Add the tomato sauce.
• Add a dash or two of parmesan cheese (adjust according to taste). Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
• Place a small amount of sauce at the bottom of the baking dish.
• Place pasta on top and cover with sauce.
• Top it with mozzarella cheese and bake in oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts. (You can also pop this in a microwave if an oven is unavailable)