1-2 cups of Buko juice, fresh
1 box of unflavored gelatin, green
1-2 drops of Buko Pandan flavoring
• Dissolve gelatin in buko juice. Cook over low heat and simmer for 5-10 mins, stirring constantly. Towards the end, put 1-2 drops of buko pandan flavoring. Set aside to cool.
1-2 All-purpose cream
1 small can of Condensed Milk
2 tsp. of cornstarch
• Combine ingredients in a saucepan and mix well until cornstarch is dissolved completely.
Buko meat of 1 buko
2-3 Mangoes, sliced
• Cut the gelatin into cubes and place in a bowl.
• Add in the buko meat and mangoes.
• Pour sauce over and chill.
*Add cornflakes upon serving for added flavors.